The eXe repository is located at https://exe.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/exe/trunk . Anyone may view the source code, but permission to commit changes has been restricted to the eXe team members (Contact exe AT exelearning DOT org ) for more information).
- Fedora includes Subversion
- SuSE includes Subversion
- Subversion for Windows, or better yet use TortoiseSVN which integrates with Windows Explorer.
- Subversion binaries for Mac OSX
To check out the first time:
- In a new directory
- right click | SVN Checkout
- Enter the url https://exe.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/exe/trunk
To commit a change:
- right click | SVN Commit
- Enter message
- The first time it will ask for a username and password
To check out the source svn checkout http://exelearning.org/svn/exe1/trunk exe
To update your local source svn update
To add a file svn add filetoadd.py
To compare local source with the repository svn diff
To commit changes to the repository svn commit --message "Corrected number of cheese slices." filetocommit.py
Don't commit code to the repository without testing it first. Code commited should conform to our CodingStandards.